Sunday, March 21, 2010

Magnificent Muraco vs Marshall Bovee



DESCRIPTION FROM YOUTUBE: "Don 'Magnificent' Muraco w/ Capt Lou Albano vs Marshall Bovee. Gotta love the 'Non Title' Bout mention, as if this made the match more pertinent. LOL

Another match is from what I call my 'Forgotten Jobber Collection". You always hear about Frankie Williams, Charlie Fulton, Mac Rivera, and others. But Marshall Bovee?!!!! His haircut alone deserved to be Tombstoned by Don Muraco off the top of a building.

Taped this myself back in '83 and is another of my favorite 'Jobber' matches. Some these days think they are being polite by using the term 'enhancement talent'. Marshall Bovee is a jobber. Don Muraco though, my favorite IC Champion of all time."


COMMENT FROM YOURS TRULY: Marcial Bovee worked in several smaller places as a manager and wrestler, I think he even won some sort of championship. Imagine paying money to see that.

Don Muraco was just the best though.

No comments:

Post a Comment