Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Big John Studd vs Mitch Casey



DESCRIPTION FROM YOUTUBE: "1989. One of Studds last WWF matches."

COMMENT FROM YOURS TRULY: Mitch Casey may not be preserved in history the way Iron Mike Sharpe, Barry Horowitz, Sandy Beach, et al have been, but this guy showed up on my TV set pretty much every week during my years of watching Superstars of Wrestling. Being a younger fellow, he had a look of hope in his eye before every match, in which he was squashed like a grape. I wonder what ever happened to him?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if this is still an active blog, but I am wondering if you can help me at all in finding another version of this video. I am the now 20 year old daughter of "Mitch Casey." Please respond if you can help me at all, i'm trying to find videos of his wrestling days!
    ellietaibbi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete